Candidates are selected on the basis of their academic records, professional project, cover letter, recommandation and an interview. The master has a capacity of about 16 students in the master 1 and 24 in master 2. Students succesfully achieving their master 1 are entitled to continue in master 2. It is also possible to apply directly for the master 2.
- Candidates must hold 180 ECTS credits from a university program in Economics, Management or Political Sciences
- Proficiency in English is required (a TOEFL certification or any similar certification is recommended)
- Basic knowledge of French is recommended (free training in French as a foreign language is provided)
- Students with a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 5 years of work experience can apply for the master
- Students who successfully complete their master 1 have the right to continue in master 2
- Students holding 240 ECTS credits from university programs in Economics, Management or Political sciences can apply directly to the master 2
- Note that students with 240 ECTS credits can apply simultaneously to the Master 1 and 2
To apply for the master, students must prepare
- A cover letter indicating their professional goals
- An extensive CV
- Authenticated copies of official documents containing your academic records (diplomas/certificates, transcripts)
- An authenticated TOEFL certificate or equivalent when available
- Two recommendation letters from your teachers indicating your ranking within your cohort
- A copy of your id
In practice, French students and students from countries that are not part of the platform "Campus France" must apply through the plateform http://ecandidat.univ-lille.fr and follow this path: Département économie et gestion > Master > M1 Etudes européennes et internationales - parcours Management of european affairs.
Foreign students must check if their country is part of the Campus France program (https://www.campusfrance.org/en). If it is the case, they must apply through that website. Otherwise, the use the http://ecandidat.univ-lille.fr platform and follow this path: Département économie et gestion > Master > M1 Etudes européennes et internationales - parcours Management of european affairs.
In case of difficulty, please contact Nat-Olivier Makunga at email@example.com